Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X GTTLink NGTT-X PlugIn fits the Nissan GTT R34 RB25DET NEO. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of the Nissan GTT Link ECU is a breeze - no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Most factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
MAP Sensor not included.
This product works with manual transmission vehicles only.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 MB internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
- Factory Traction Control is not supported