Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X BMWLink E36X PlugIn fits the BMW E36 M50TUB25. The BMW ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required.
A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Please note the M50TUB25 engine came with a Bosch ECU from factory. The Link E36X is a direct replacement for the factory (Bosch) ECU in the M50TUB25 engine only.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 megabytes data logging capability
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"