Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X WRXLink (04) WRX104X PlugIn fits the Subaru WRX & STI V10 04-06 with 2.5L engine featuring variable cam control and electronic throttle. There are two different Subaru Impreza WRX V10 ECUs available, please check the manual available for download on the features page to ensure you pick the correct version for your vehicle.
The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's Subaru WRX104X ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Includes e-throttle and variable cam control.
MAP Sensor not included.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
(NB: please check car to choose correct PlugIn [04-06]. Some 2006 vehicles may require the 2007 ECU. Selection process covered in the PCLink help file (free download) or on manual available for download below)
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 Megabytes Data logging capability
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"